CatMaker Catalogue Production System
Internet and Printed Auction Catalogues
Pacts’ auction management software for live auctions includes the ability to automatically generate internet catalogues. CatMaker (registered trade mark) software is embedded in both Stock and SaleLink – it allows auctioneers to generate internet catalogues with multiple images in their chosen style and livery.
CatMaker software was first released in 2004 and has now been entirely re-written to incorporate the latest methods using CSS.
CatMaker Key Features
- A detailed catalogue index/order of sale page allows users to browse the catalogue from their section of interest.
- Catalogue split into 50 lot pages for fast loading.
- Lots with multiple images (up to 10 images available per lot) marked with a coloured border.
- Images displayed at 2014 x 1536 resolution.
- Ability to ‘magnify’ image for closer inspection.
- Printable text-only catalogue included by default.
- Optional video clip per lot.
- Optional animated .pdf link
- VAT on hammer price clearly stated.
- Artist’s Resale Right Scheme status clearly stated
- Fast catalogue search for keyword or phrase.
- Sale results are shown on original catalogue alongside each lot.
- CatMaker output is a single folder per auction. Catalogue images, pages and search engine are encapsulated within the folder – which is the sent (via ftp) to the host website.
- Two hyperlinks are all that is then required to put the catalogue on line.
- Catalogue text retains the layout specified by the original cataloguer.
All Pacts’ systems can of course produce masters for printed catalogues. The printed catalogue text retains the rich-text characteristics and layout in which it was created.
Please contact us for a no obligation demonstration.